In the name of Allah The Beneficent the Merciful.
O Allah! You love most to whom they love for your Apostles. One who believe in you, you are more suffice for them. You know their secret what is in their hearts and you know their hidden secrets of their behaviour. This knowledge is of their disconcernments, that is why their secrets are disclosed for you and their heats and full of sorrow. When they are horrified of travels them they remember you and if they are disasterod, they be’seech for help because they know all matters are in your control and the way of escape drew it depends on your will.
O Allah! If I am failed to ask about my intent an show me the correct way and keep my mind towards it because it is not improbable from your guidance and not of your. Surprise management. O my Lord! Make me ready for your pardon and not for justice (It is difficult to escape without forgiveness) O Allah! You have revealed your Holy book on your Prophet (SWAS) and said (1) they slept very little in the might and played for your forgiveness in the morning. So I also ask for forgiveness So I also ask for forgiveness
(2) You are great and Superior and have said follow the people from where they go and play for pardon from Allah. Indeed Allah is Pardoner and merciful. And I ask for pardon and repent (3) O you are Great & Superior and Said O Prophet! Forgive them and accept their repentance and make them aware of it and when you intend to do, have faith on Allah because Allah likes the faithful persons and loves them. I also ask for ablusion and repent.
(4) Allah You are the great and superior You have said those who showed high handedness, would come to you and ask for ablusion from you and your Prophet (s.a.w.s.), they would found that Allah is merciful and Pardoner. I also ask for forgiveness and repent (5) Allah You are the great and have said One who do bad deeds and be oppressed and then pray for forgiveness then Allah forgives him. He is Merciful. No I repent and ask for forgiveness. (6) Allah, You are Great and Superior and have said why don’t they repent and why don’t they pray for pardon? Allah is Pardoner and Merciful”. And I pray for Pardon and repent. (7) Allah, You are Great and have said, “Allah will not chastise them as long as Apostle is with them. Allah will not curse them until they will beg pardon of God.” And now I beg pardon of Him and repent
(8) Allah You are Great and Superior and you have said “O my Apostle! Donot ask for the pardon for them. If you will pray for seventy times Allah will not accept”. I beg for your pardon and repent. (9) Allah, You are Great and Superior and have said “Prophets and his believers have no right to pray for forgiveness for polithiests, no neither if they are in relation. They are considered the hellish people”. And I seek for forgiveness and repent (10) Allah, You are the great and Superior and have said ( ) Hazrat Ibrahim (a.s.)’s prayer for forgiveness was only for A’zar for his given promise and because of the given promise he asked forgiveness from Allah.” And I seek pardon from you and repent. (11) Allah, You are the Great and Superior and have said “You all Seek Allah for Forgiveness and repent. He will bestow you the benefits from His excellent hoards. He will bestow the robe of honour to all.” I seek for forgiveness and repent. Allah, You are the Great and have said- “Seek forgiveness from Allah and then repent. Allah will send rain from the sky and increase your strength and do not be disobedient like culprits” and I seek pardon from you and repent.
(12) “Allah, you are the Great & Superior and said “Allah has created you from the soil and settled you on it. So that ask for forgiveness from Allah and repent. No doubt He is very near to you and accepts your prayer”. And I seek for forgiveness and repent. You have said “You are the Great and ask for forgiveness and then repent. Indeed, My Lord is merciful and a Great lover. And I beseech forgiveness and repents. (13) And You have said You are the Master of Honour and excellent.” And asked to the woman to ask for forgiveness for your sin because certainly you are a sinner.” And I beseech pardon for my sin and repent.
(14) And You have said you are honorable and Superior “O my honourable parents, beseech pardon from Allah for our sins. As we are sinners and we beseech for pardon and repent (15) And You have said You are the Great and Honourable “We Shall beseech pardon from Allah for you because He is the Pardoner and Merciful.” And I beseech pardon and repent (16) And You have said – You are the Master of blessings and the High. “Who has prevented the people to believe in God after the guidance and seek for forgiveness from God”? And I beseech Pardon from you and repent. (17) And you have said – you are the Great and Superior (Ibrahim (a.s.)) Peace be with you “I shall beseech pardon for you very soon as Allah is very kind with me”. And I beseech pardon and repent. (18) And you have said – You are the Great and Excellent. “Allow anyone if you like and beseech pardon for him. Without doubt Allah is the concealer of Faults and I beg pardon from you. (19) And you have said you are the Great and Honourable. “O people why do you haste to turn towards the evil before good, and why don’t you ask for Allah’s blessings? Certainly He would show kindness to you” (20) I beseech blessings from you and repent. And you have send – You are the Great and magnificent “And Dawood (a.s.) knew that I was taking trial so he beseeched for pardon and bow down & fell and repent”. I beseech for repentance.
(21) And You have said – You are the Great and Superior. “Those Angels who raise empyrean and repeated invocation of Allah’s name around His empyrean with faith and beseech pardon for pious people”. And I beseech pardon and repent. (22) And You have said – You are the Great and magnificent “Have patience as Allah’s promise is true and beg for pardon of your sins and invoke Allah’s name day and night”. I beg pardon from you and repent. (23) And You have said you are Great and Magnificent “Believe in God and be firm and beseech for pardon” I beseech for pardon and repent (24) And You have said – You are the Great and Magnificent.” And Angels praise God and beseech blessings for the worldly people and yes, Certainly Allah is Merciful and Pardoner.” And I beg for blessings and repent. And You have said – You are the Great and Magnificent. Remember! Certainly He is Allah and no other God except Him. And beg from Allah to forgive your sins and for all other pious persons. Allah knows your all activities”. I beg for blessings and repent.
(25) And You have said – You are the Great and Superior.” Very soon Bedouins will Say. O Rasulallah (s.a.w.s.) Our children and our wealth kept us busy. So pray Allah to forgive us.” I beseech for blessings and repent. (26) And you have said – You are the Great and Magnificent. “An as far as believe in Allah the Peerless. Only Hazrat Ibrahim (a.s.) had promised his father (Uncle A’zar (a.s.)) that he will pray for him but I donot have authority from Allah about you. O My Lord! We believe in you and require attention from you and we shall return to you”. And I beseech absolution and repent.
(27) And you have said you are Great And Magnificent And when they are informed Hazrat Rasullallah (s.a.w.s.) will beseech absolution for you, they bowed down their heads. And you will see those people who disobey your orders because they are proud.” And I beseech absolution and repent (28) And you have said – you are the Great and superior”. You are alike for them. As you wished absolution for them but donot pray for forgiveness for them. Allah will never forgive them. I beseech forgiveness from you and repent.
(29) And you have said – You are the Great and Superior. “And beseech for forgiveness from your Lord. He is a Pardoner. I repent and beseech for absolution. And you have said – You are Honourable and Respectable. He is worthy competent. And beseech absolution. Indeed He is the concealer of Faults.” I beseech beg for pardon and repent. And you have said
– You are the Great and Superior. Be devoted to God and ask for forgiveness because He is an accepter of repentance and I beseech absolution and repent in your court.